|Happy Birthday Little Girl!|
1) A tutu. This can be modified to be her favorite colors, act as a costume, or put her in the outfit of her favorite super hero. This was my original plan, but like I said, Christmas!
|This is the inspiration I'm using, but you can buy this tutu at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrinitysTutus?ref=l2-shopheader-name.|
|I'm partial to this cute Mr. Potato Head book.|
4) A class of some sort (swimming, dance, gymnastics). This has many advantages. It allows the child to have a new experience, it won't clutter up the house, and it makes a memory to be cherished. Additionally, this is a great way to support local businesses.
|I personally recommend horseback riding lessons.|
5) Cute pajamas. Really, that's about enough said on that topic. Are there many things in life better than cute pajamas?
|Wonder Woman pajamas. SO cute!|
6) A piggy bank. My dad gave my sister and I a piggy bank and allowance around age two. As an adult, I feel that I manage my money exceptionally well, and I credit being started at a young age as having something to do with that.
|I might want one of these! Purchase it at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/189095956/personalized-piggy-bank-zebra-print.|
7) A special pair of shoes. Have you ever met a toddler who simply loved to show off their shoes? Give them a special pair in their favorite color and they'll wear them out, show them off and have something that you know gets used.
8) Pillows and blankets that show off things they love. Toddlers are often getting ready to move into "big kid beds." Giving them bedding for their new beds that they love helps make the process less scary and more fun.
|This cute quilt is available from: https://www.etsy.com/shop/jholtonquilts?ref=l2-shopheader-name.|
9) Wooden Puzzles. My dad used to make these and I learned how when I was in my teens. We used to give them for birthday presents. Now I sell them on my Etsy website, Krushed and Kreated. They are beautiful, unique, and last for years.
|This is just one of the puzzles we make. See this and more at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KrushedandKreated?ref=search_shop_redirect.|
10) Mess free art supplies. Crayola makes a great line of them called Color Wonder, and they include markers, paint and other mediums that go on Crayola paper, but not any other surface. They're also not particularly expensive.
|These come in a variety of themes and sizes.|