Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Monday, July 21, 2014

The 52 Lists Project: Words that Touch Your Soul

This door, the front door of my parents' house, represents nearly all of these words in one way or another. 
Last year, I was browsing on interest when I ran across "The 52 Lists Project." Started by Moorea Seal, a jewelry and fashion designer and fellow list lover, each week she suggested a topic for a list, focused on positive thinking. I liked the idea, and when I started considering my happiness project, I decided I would participate in the project as well. So, every week for the next year, I plan use her list topics to help to stimulate some positive thinking of my own. This week, the topic is words that touch your soul.


  1. Empathy
  2. Home
  3. Family
  4. Farmland
  5. Roots
  6. Grow
  7. Plant
  8. Brave
  9. Courage
  10. Effort
  11. Work
  12. Cook
  13. Love
  14. Hoop
  15. Question
  16. Create
  17. Teach
  18. Give
  19. Share
  20. Wealth
  21. Friend
  22. Support
  23. Grace
  24. Drive 
  25. Success
  26. Unity
  27. Spirit
  28. Beauty
  29. Horse
  30. Dog
  31. Struggle
  32. Overcome
  33. Tolerance
  34. Peace
  35. Will
  36. Strength
  37. Mystery
  38. Thought
  39. Flow
  40. Achieve
  41. Believe
  42. Dream
  43. Keep
  44. Warmth
  45. Patience
  46. Amaze
  47. Begin
  48. Passion
  49. Compassion
  50. Faith
  51. Free
  52. Blessing
What words touch your soul? Also, check out the original project, as well as Moorea Seal. She's pretty awesome. Business woman, designer, writer… definitely deserving of my respect.

http://www.moorea-seal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment