Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Saturday, September 20, 2014

52 Lists Project, Week 6: Ways to Show Love



One of my goals recently is to who love and kindness to others daily. Here is a list of ways to show love to others.

  1. I can make care packages and send them to those away from home. 
  2. I can give hugs.
  3. I can remember and acknowledge people's birthdays. 
  4. I can give compliments frequently and sincerely.
  5. I can put love and positive energy into everything I create. 
  6. I can accept love from others. 
  7. I can demonstrate patience, even when frustrated. 
  8. I can apologize when I make a mistake. 
  9. I can put away my cell phone when I'm with family and friends.
  10. I can say thank you.
  11. I can listen.
  12. I can give advice, when it is appropriate. 
  13. I can tell the truth. 
  14. I can include people in my plans. 
  15. I can exhibit forgiveness.
  16. I can promote the small businesses of other. 
  17. I can show up for my friends. 
  18. I can write letters. 
  19. I can keep communal areas clean. 
  20. I can help others identify problems and come up with solutions. 
  21. I can keep the commitments I make. 
  22. I can be there when others stop showing up. 
  23. I can open my home to others. 
  24. I can share my love of cooking and food with the world. 
  25. I can teach someone something new. 
  26. I can bring someone coffee. 
  27. I can share the things I make. 
  28. I can volunteer for a cause I believe in. 
  29. I can sit down and have a conversation without distractions.
  30. I can ask what people need and give them what they ask for. 
  31. I can take on less desirable tasks. 
  32. I can inspire others to be considerate.
  33. I can set a good example. 
  34. I can share things I love (music, movies) with others. 
  35. I can keep negative thoughts to myself. 
  36. I can work to remedy my flaws.
  37. I can smile. 
  38. I can write my blog.
  39. I can keep trying, even when I fail.
  40. I can hold myself to a high standard. 
  41. I can ask others how they are doing. 
  42. I can work to preserve happy memories. 
  43. I can be open to new ideas. 
  44. I can be punctual. 
  45. I can tell people I love them.
  46. I can be genuine.
  47. I can allays put my best foot forward. 
  48. I can try again.
  49. I can respect myself and my own beliefs. 
  50. I can hold doors open. 
  51. I can give others second chances. 
  52. I can respect the desires of others. 
The world can always use a little more love. How do you give yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment