Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

10 Looks I Wish I Could Pull Off (and may try to if I ever become self employed)

Sorry, but I'm not always up for posting things that are deep in thought. This is particularly true of the first day back to work after Christmas break at the same time of the full moon, although it was, admittedly, not nearly as bad as it could have been. I love fashion, but there are some looks I am either not skinny enough or brave enough to wear, or I simply have no practical way to incorporate them into my wardrobe. That doesn't stop me from adoring them or dreaming though. Here are 10 looks I wish I could pull off. And who knows, I'm working hard to lose the weight and may well become self employed or maybe one day I'll just get brave. Motivation anyone?




Super dramatic makeup.



The geeky gorgeousness that is this swimsuit.


Hipster fashion. 

Crazy leggings. 


Steampunk fashion in any and all forms. 

This amazing 1950s inspired dress. 




I love medieval costumes, but as there is no Lord of the Rings party in my future, no luck.


Bold as anything red hair. 

Rib tattoos are totally amazing, and I love the tree thing. Maybe when I have a six pack? 

Maybe I'll just hitch a ride in a Delorean back to 1920? 



What is your inner fashionista? 




No comments:

Post a Comment