Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

C is for…Christmas Decorations

I don't feel the need to say anything particularly innovative on the subject, I just thought you might enjoy seeing some of the Christmas decorations my family puts out.
The mantle at High Spirits Farm. 


Our gingerbread tree.

My favorite tree: the wine tree. 

A close up of the wine tree. 

Another close up of the wine tree. 

Yet another close up of the wine tree. 

Our advent calendar. 



A few more of our Santas. 

Classroom door 1. 

Classroom door 2. 


Another shot of classroom door 2. 

What can we say, we love wine? And Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment