Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Friday, December 19, 2014

G is for… Gift ideas from Etsy

It's no secret that I LOVE Etsy, particularly my own Etsy store, Krushed and Kreated. Here are 27 gift ideas from Etsy, including some from my own store.


  1. This gorgeous tree pendant.
  2. These lovely shell angels from my own shop.
  3. This adorable costume apron.
  4. This precious wooden dinosaur my husband made. 
  5. This adorable mobile.
  6. This adorable wine truck my husband made. 
  7. This amazingly cool headband
  8. This great carousel puzzle
  9. This insanely cute headband
  10. This beautiful nativity scene
  11. This super cool Disney Princess wreath.
  12. A bouquet of these neat Paris themed duct tape roses.
  13. These seriously amazing bookends. I will have these one day!
  14. This gorgeous bracelet
  15. This adorable duct tape wallet.
  16. This precious Christmas bow
  17. Who doesn't need a Mickey Mouse wreath? 
  18. This little girl's Mrs. Claus dress. 
  19. A great pair of customized shoes.
  20. spa in a jar when you can't afford the real thing. 
  21. A button art wall hanging that has its own sexiness factor. 
  22. I can think of more than one person who would love these peacock glasses. 

  23. Baby clothes sushi. I'm at the point in my life where EVERYONE is having kids and I'm just the weirdo in the corner going, "I'll find someone to give this to, because I can't resist buying something this cute." 
  24. French Macaroon Soap. Because really who doesn't need soap in the shape of macaroons. 
  25. I am obsessed with this princess house.
  26. For the sporty diva in your life. 
  27. A one off a kind custom t-shirt quilt
Etsy gifts are great any time of the year. They support small businesses, and allow you to get unique one of a kind items. So consider it next time you're shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment