Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Friday, December 19, 2014

K is for Keep Calm and ...


"Keep Calm and Carry On" was originally a poster developed by the British government during World War 2 as a moral booster. Over the years it has gained popularity with a number of variations, and I have to say I find many of them relevant to my own life. Here are 27 that I think apply to me at this point in my life.

  1. Keep calm and eat pizza. 
  2. Keep calm and drink Starbucks. 
  3. Keep calm and read a book.
  4. Keep calm and Disney on. 
  5. Don't keep calm and stay as mad as a hatter. 
  6. Keep calm and be a princess.
  7. Keep calm and let the SPED teacher handle it. 
  8. Keep calm and pretend this is on the lesson plan. 
  9. Keep calm and Google it. 
  10. Keep calm and go to Hogwarts. 
  11. Keep calm and craft on. 
  12. Keep calm and be supercalafragalisticexpialadocious. 
  13. Keep calm and farm on. 
  14. Keep calm and go barefoot. 
  15. Keep calm and may the odds be ever in your favor. 
  16. Keep calm…oh, who are we kidding?
  17. Keep calm and don't sneeze. 
  18. Keep calm? Seriously? In this house? 
  19. Keep calm and if that doesn't work throw a major hissyfit. 
  20. Keep calm and wear pearls. 
  21. Keep calm and carry chocolate. 
  22. I will not keep calm, I will raise hell and break shit. 
  23. Keep calm and choose dauntless.
  24. Keep calm and hire yourself. 
  25. Keep calm and call your sister. 
  26. Keep calm and drink wine. 
  27. Keep calm and adjust your tiara. 
Your turn! Finish the sentence: Keep calm and...

No comments:

Post a Comment