Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Monday, December 15, 2014

H is for Healthy Weight, 20 Reasons I Want to Lose 20 lbs in 2015

Rocking my dream body in 2008. I hope I've still got it. 


My weight is not unhealthy at the moment, per say, but it is definitely not where I would like it to be. A combination of stress, life changes, health issues, business and, I'll admit it, laziness and poor choices on my part have led to me being far from where I would prefer to be. I've started several plans in the last year, only to give up after a few weeks. Well, no more. In 2015 I am getting my body back. And just in case I start to slip, hopefully I can keep in my head these 20 reasons why.

  1. My clothing, more specifically most of my jeans, does not fit very well at the moment. 
  2. I'm starting to wonder if I should take out my belly button ring. 
  3. The thought of a swimsuit makes me cringe. 
  4. I'm sluggish and grouchy more than I'd like to be. 
  5. My dogs need me to be more active for them. 
  6. Better skin.
  7. To avoid long term health issues.
  8. I think my mental health will be better.
  9. My back will feel better.
  10. To live a longer life with my husband. 
  11. So my husband can pick me up effortlessly. 
  12. To have those really bad ass before and after pictures. 
  13. So I can kick some ass if I need to and look amazing doing it. 
  14. So I can pretty much know my on clothing size again and not have to guess because I'm halfway in between. 
  15. So I don't have to do that ridiculous bouncy dance when trying to put on my skinny jeans. 
  16. To never have to worry about having a muffin top. 
  17. So I can stop flinching every time I see my weight at the doctor's office. 
  18. So that I can more safely enter into motherhood when the time comes. 
  19. So my pant's don't pinch. 
  20. Because I am worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment