Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

L is for Lazy Day Bucket List


One of the perks of being a teacher is that I get two whole weeks off for Christmas break. What should I do? Clean my house, make a quilt, write a book? However, despite the fact that I plan to get a lot done over the Christmas holidays, I also have a plan for at least one truly lazy day. Here are just a few things I'd like to indulge in:

  1. Sleep in. 
  2. Watch a Disney movie. 
  3. Refuse to get out of my pajamas.
  4. Watch the clouds. 
  5. Read a book start to finish. 
  6. Snuggle the puppies. 
  7. Read a magazine. 
  8. Play a really addictive computer game. 
  9. See the sunset. 
  10. Take a hot bath. 
  11. Drink coffee. 
  12. Read funny buzz feed posts. 
  13. Don't look at my to do list. 
  14. Wear warm socks.
  15. Daydream. 
  16. Do yoga. 
  17. Have Chinese food for dinner. 
  18. Enjoy a glass of wine. 
  19. Fool around on pinterest. 
  20. Work a puzzle. 
  21. Make a pillow fort and lounge around in it. 
  22. Browse Amazon, Modcloth and other shopping websites. 
  23. Snuggle with my husband. 
  24. Eat popcorn for lunch. 
  25. Have ice cream for dessert. 
  26. Read other blogs. 
  27. Find crazy stuff on Etsy. 
  28. Make lists of stupid things. 
  29. Give myself a facial.
  30. Give myself a pedicure. 
  31. Take a nap.
  32. Plan my dream vacation. 
  33. Lay on the floor and stretch out my back. 
  34. Eat doughnuts for breakfast.
  35. Make myself a cup of tea.
  36. Write short and funny blog posts.
  37. Do something silly to my hair.
What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment