Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

#LoveMe Challenge Day 11, Share a Smile

I'm a huge Pinterest nut and when I'm feeling down, I often peruse Pinterest for a laugh or a smile or an AWWWW. This week has been particularly challenging with the death of my grandmother, and while I'd take a selfie of me smiling, it probably wouldn't do much for anyone's spirits, least of all mine. So instead, here are some of my favorite photos I stumbled across (I own none of them) that have made me smile this week. Please enjoy!
  1. Not that this has ever happened to me…    
  2. If this doesn't make you smile, I'm not sure what will. 
  3. I had a horse that actually did this.
  4. This is probably how Anna thinks. 
  5. How I'm sure my dogs feel some mornings. 
  6. I really have no idea why I find this so funny. 
  7. I would absolutely take my dogs there. 
  8. I send this picture to people who are feeling down. 
  9. This is from my favorite calendar series. I've gotten one for the last two years. 
  10. So true…
  11. Morgan Nationals a few years ago in one of the junior exhibitor classes. This child's face says it all. 
  12. Tutus and ponies. Two of my favorite things. 
  13. Sometimes I make this face too!
  14. Nap time anyone?                                                                  
Hope I got you to grin. Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment