Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Saturday, February 14, 2015

#LoveMe Day 13, Share a Quote


I love quotes, and there are quite a few I try to keep on reserve as mantras for my life. These are things I pull on when nothing else makes sense and my own words don't seem to be enough. Here are 27 of my favorites.

  1. "Worry is a misuse of your imagination." ~Unknown
  2. "Everything is going to be alright. Maybe not today, but eventually." ~Unknown 
  3. "Be gentle with yourself, you are doing the best you can." ~Unknown
  4. "I am in charge of how I feel, and today I am choosing happiness." ~Unknown
  5. "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn." ~Unknown
  6. "A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness." ~Elsa Schiaparelli
  7. "If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough." ~Unknown
  8. "Your past is just a story, and once your realize this, it has no power over you." ~Unknown
  9. "Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right." ~Clinton Anderson
  10. "Life is tough, but so are you." ~Kid President
  11. "When the world says 'give up,' hope says 'try one more time.'"~Walt Disney
  12. "Sometimes getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air." ~Sarah Kay
  13. "Start each day with a grateful heart." ~Unknown
  14. "Your dream doesn't have an expiration date. Take a deep breathe and try again." ~Unknown
  15. "Success doesn't come to you, you go to it." ~Marva Collins
  16. "Be happy, it drives people crazy." ~Unknown
  17. "The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it." ~Jordan Belfort
  18. "The question isn't who's going to let me. It's who's going to stop me. ~Ayn Rand
  19. "My definition of freedom is knowing who you are and them being it, no matter what anyone else is doing." ~P!nk
  20. "Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
  21. "Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack." ~Unknown
  22. "Food, a French man told me once, is the first wealth. Grow it right and you will feel insanely rich, no matter what you own." ~Kristin Kimball
  23. "Don't let the muggles get you down." ~JK Rowling
  24. "Home is wherever my bunch of crazies are." ~Unknown
  25. "Sweat dries, blood clots, bones heal. Suck it up princess." ~Unknown
  26. "My heart says chocolate, but my jeans say 'for the love of god woman, eat a salad.'"~Unknown
  27. "I can do waterer I want, I have the megaphone." Mr. Feeny
What are some of yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment