Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#LoveMe Day 23, My Best Feature

A few years ago, the day I achieved my dream of trying sidesaddle. 


I was starting to feel like I was repeating myself on a lot of my blogs, so I decided I would ask for help from my Facebook friends. It's not something I normally do, but I thought about it, and decided something. Isn't part of loving yourself giving others the opportunity to show you love? Here were some of the things my friends said were my best feature, along with a few I added in myself.

  1. I'm not afraid to ask for help. 
  2. My honesty. 
  3. My kind heart. 
  4. My compassion.
  5. I'm hard working. 
  6. I'm resourceful. 
  7. Lots of physical symmetry. 
  8. A cute nose.
  9. Strong hands.
  10. Kind, vibrant eyes. 
  11. I'm take charge. 
  12. I always think of others along the way. 
  13. I'd rather make it on my own than have things handed to me. 
  14. I'm beautiful.
  15. I glow around my husband. 
  16. I'm thoughtful. 
  17. I have a super hot body shape. 
  18. My butt. (From the husband)
  19. My smile.
  20. My brain.
  21. I'll try anything once. 
  22. My laugh.
  23. My hair's pretty nice right now. 
  24. I always stand up for what's right, regardless of popularity.
  25. My dreams are big and I chase them until my lungs feel as if they will burst. 
  26. My belief that tomorrow can be better than today. 
  27. My desire to contribute to a better world. 
I encourage you to give others the opportunity to love you. Sometimes it is the greatest kind of love you can show yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment