|A few years ago, the day I achieved my dream of trying sidesaddle.|
I was starting to feel like I was repeating myself on a lot of my blogs, so I decided I would ask for help from my Facebook friends. It's not something I normally do, but I thought about it, and decided something. Isn't part of loving yourself giving others the opportunity to show you love? Here were some of the things my friends said were my best feature, along with a few I added in myself.
- I'm not afraid to ask for help.
- My honesty.
- My kind heart.
- My compassion.
- I'm hard working.
- I'm resourceful.
- Lots of physical symmetry.
- A cute nose.
- Strong hands.
- Kind, vibrant eyes.
- I'm take charge.
- I always think of others along the way.
- I'd rather make it on my own than have things handed to me.
- I'm beautiful.
- I glow around my husband.
- I'm thoughtful.
- I have a super hot body shape.
- My butt. (From the husband)
- My smile.
- My brain.
- I'll try anything once.
- My laugh.
- My hair's pretty nice right now.
- I always stand up for what's right, regardless of popularity.
- My dreams are big and I chase them until my lungs feel as if they will burst.
- My belief that tomorrow can be better than today.
- My desire to contribute to a better world.
I encourage you to give others the opportunity to love you. Sometimes it is the greatest kind of love you can show yourself.