Who and What

My name is Hailey and my grandfather is a farmer. I'm the 7th generation to live on the family farm, and my babies (when the time comes) are going to be the 8th. My husband and I are even renovating a trailer on my grandparent's farm so we can move back to the family farm sooner. This blog encompasses the things that are important to me. These things are:

~Special Education
~ADHD, including my own battle with it over the years. It's now my superpower.
~Cooking
~Crafting
~Horses
~Farm Life
~Family
~Dogs
~Equal rights for women.
~Teaching
~Goal setting
~Fitness and health
~Financial Stability
~Reading
~Personal Happiness

Thursday, February 19, 2015

#LoveMe Day 19, Something I Believe In


If you know me, you know that my opinions tend to be a little strong at times. But I'm secure in what I think and I have justification for most of the things I believe in. Some of my beliefs are political, others are moral and I'll be the first to admit that some are slightly off the wall. Here is a list of my personal beliefs.

  1. I believe in equal rights for men and women. 
  2. I believe in the importance of family and making them a priority. 
  3. I believe in the power of the written word. 
  4. I believe in taking care of myself and making me a priority. 
  5. I believe in showing support for those who have defended our country. 
  6. I believe any goal is attainable if you are willing to make it a priority. 
  7. I believe that every once in a while you need to come up with a reason to throw a party. 
  8. I believe that little girls need ponies. 
  9. I believe that if you are going to have animals then they should be part of your family. 
  10. I believe you should always wear a helmet when on a horse. 
  11. I believe in creativity and its power to change the world. 
  12. I believe there are things in this world that are beyond the power of human comprehension. 
  13. I believe in bacon!
  14. I believe it is never too late to learn something new. 
  15. I believe all children should be shown the love I was growing up. 
  16. I believe in taking care of people. 
  17. I believe that if you can read, you can cook. 
  18. I believe no child is beyond help, but not everyone has the capacity to help every child. 
  19. I believe in dressing in a way that makes you feel good. 
  20. I believe in reducing the amount of waste you put into the world. 
  21. I believe that growing your own food is the best way to ensure you get a healthy diet. (Still working on putting this one into practice.)
  22. I believe that learning should be fun. 
  23. I believe in living a debt free life. 
  24. I believe you should ever show up to someone else's house empty handed (blame the southern woman in me).
  25. I believe handmade gifts are excellent gifts.
  26. I believe friends are family that we get to choose. 
  27. I believe in giving my best every day. 
What do you believe in? What is important to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment